IO Conferences and Awards
- European Association for Research in Industrial Economics(EARIE).
- International Industrial Organization Conference (IIOC).
- Association of Competition Economics (ACE).
- CSIO/IDEI Conference, Northwestern – Toulouse.
- Columbia-Duke-Northwestern-MIT IO Theory Conference.
- Jornadas de Economia Industrial (JEI).
- Utah Winter Business Economics Conference.
- Winter Marketing-Economics Summit.
- Triangle Microeconomics Conference.
- Advances in the Analysis of Competition Policy and Regulation (CRESSE).
- NBER IO Program.
- NBER Meetings Summaries.
- CEPR Conference on Applied Industrial Organization.
- Barcelona GSE Summer Forum.
- Antitrust Economics and Competition Policy from the Searle Center on Law, Regulation, and Economic Growth at Northwestern.
- Econometrics Meets Theory at NYU.
- Quantitative Marketing and Economics Conference.
- Empirical Microeconomics Workshop.
- Royal Economics Society Conference.
- International Association for Applied Econometrics.
- Marketing-Industrial Organization Conference.
- Jean-Jacques Laffont Prize.
- Nemmers Prize in Economics.
IO Research Centers
- The Center for Study of Industrial Organization at Northwestern University
- The Institute of Industrial Economics at the University of Toulouse
- The NBER Industrial Organization Program
- The CEPR Industrial Organization Program
- The University of California Energy Institute
- Competition Policy Center at UC Berkeley
- The Industry Studies Program at Boston University
- The Centre for Industrial Economics at the University of Copenhagen
- The Center for the Study of Auctions, Procurements and Competition Policy at Penn State University
- The RAND Journal of Economics
- The Journal of Industrial Economics
- The Journal of Economics and Management Strategy
- The International Journal of Industrial Organization
- The Review of Industrial Organization
- The Journal of Law and Economics
- The Journal of Law, Economics, and Organization
U.S. Government Agencies
- The Department of Justice, Antitrust Division
- The Federal Trade Commission, Bureau of Competition
- The Federal Communications Commission
- The Department of Transportation
- The Department of Commerce
- The American Bar Association Antitrust Section
- U.S. Supreme Court Decisions
- Antitrust Case Summary Browser
- ABA Links to Antitrust Sites
- Law and Economics Resources
International IO Links
- The OECD Competition Law and Policy page
- The UK Competition and Markets Authority
- The European Commission Competition
- Competition and Consumer Protection Authorities Worldwide
Other IO Resources
- SIC Codes on the web
- The Handbook of Industrial Organization
- The Handbook of Game Theory
- The Handbook of Econometrics
- Javier Donna’s site
General Economics Links
- The American Economic Association, and its Directory of Members
- The Econometric Society
- Job Openings for Economists
- Economist Jobs
- The National Bureau of Economic Research
- JSTOR Journal Storage
- Economics Departments in the US on the Internet
- Economics Departments, Institutes and Research Centers in the World
- Bill Goffe’s Resources for Economists on the Internet